Tuesday, June 30, 2015

MY FAVOURITE MAKEUP PRODUCTS FOR 2015 ❤

Hello dear reader !

I've been playing around with makeup since I was 15 (I started later than other girls). I love drugstore makeup because with some brands you can get high quality for low price. I've gadered quite some collection, but from all of those products these are my favourite. Hover over images to see close up!


This year I discovered blush! I can't believe how a simple pink blush color can change your whole look (for better or worse).
Wet n Wild MegaGlo blush comes in plastic packaging. It's a good quality and hardly breakable. It's a powder blush so I usually apply it with small E.L.F brush. It comes in 4 colors, (from left to right) first is highliter, then there are two pink blush colors and lastly there is bronze shadow that can be used as eyeshadow. It's like 4in1! I love the last shadow and how pigmented it is, looks beutiful on brown or green eyes. It lasts almost all day and I can't be more pleased with it. It costs about 5 euros.


Next I have Wet n Wild's pressed powder in color E821B Fair Clair. This is absolute miracle! It makes me skin look flawless, I would even dare to say it covers and blends so amazingly that it seems like you photoshoped yourself, haha. I seriously can't put into words my love for this. Even tho it's pressed powder I still use a powder brush to apply it, it works the best for me that way. I find that if I use the sponge, that comes with powder, tends to make things look cakey - and that's not what we want, right?
Powder comes in plastic packaging which is as unbreakable as the blush one. I can't see myself changing this powder any time soon, it's my third package already! It costs about 6 euros.


Ahh, concealer and all time struggle to find the prefect one! Well look no more, this is THE ONE. I swear there is magic involved in making of this, Maybelline's AFFINITONE is absolutley perfect. There isn't vide variety of shades avaliable for this concealer which is a downside to it. Texture is creamy and it blends so well. It's a standard packaging with applicator which makes process of application easy. It costs about 8 euros.


Next I have Wet n Wild eyeshadow pallete in color E381B Sweet As Candy. It's highly pigmented and it does not crease. As other Wet n Wild products it comes in strong plastic packaging with two small compact brushes. On shadows is written where each one should go which is so helpful for someone starting makeup. I absolutley love this shadow and I wear it as much as possible. You don't need to apply too much to get the awesome color on eyes. Pink eyeshadow looks really good with light green eyes and even on blue eyes! It costs about 5 euros.



Last but not least I have Catrice False Lashes mascara.  This is my favourite mascara because it lasts on me whole day without getting smudged underneath my eyes. It comes in 12ml package which lasts a pretty long time. Now I can't confirm that it's ultra black as it says since my eyelashes are really really light and pretty much any black mascara looks ultra black on my lashes, haha. It does give an extra volume and lenght which is a plus. For a person with small eyes this mascara is perfect, it makes your lashes longer and more voluminous which opes up the eye area and creates the illusion of bigger eyes. 
It costs about 4 euros.



What's on your list of favourite drugstore makeup products? Share your opinions and suggestions in the comments below.

Untill the next time, with much love,
Klara

No comments:

Post a Comment