Sunday, June 28, 2015

My High School Experience

Hello everybody!

"Life is not a problem to be solved,but a reality to be experienced."


I like this quote so much so i decided to share it with you :)

First thing firts, im going to talk about my high school. I know lots of you are still in high school and i want to share some experience and my review of it.

Last month i finished it for once and for all and i have to tell you it had ups and downs.

I was in a small class with another 18 classmates and they were really good, and they wanted to help but after 4 years together you get pretty annoyed by people around you.

I started my High school in 2011 and it was really good first year. I was freshmen and everything was new. New people, new building, new professors. I had lots of homework and studies but it was really good. High school is hard so you have to be prepared to study as much as it needs.
 I dont know how it works in others countries, but pupils here dont need to wear uniforms.
I dont know if we are blessed or cursed because of that. In my opinion we have to be equal. so yeah, please dont hate me for that haha. I know lot of you wear school uniforms and get sick and tired of it.

okay here is a picture of me in first grade :) you will see later how people can change in 4 years!



im the one on the right :) in this photo im 15 years :)

tomorrow i will post second part of this story :)
so yeah see ya, and love you all :* <3<3


1 comment: